Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One last picture before home

My father-in-law took this picture during a Skype call.  It's one last look at the fellas before they head back home! They leave tonight (11:30pm PST) and will finally be touching down on home turf at 6:00pm PST.

Of course C and I are very excited to have them coming home, while the WTs are somewhat hard to read.  They are enjoying sitting in LB's seat at the table, and in his brand-new carseat. I think they're wondering what's in it for them.  Good thing the boys are bringing back gifts for them, otherwise "just" getting a new brother would seem like a consolation prize.  You know, like getting plain underwear instead of Lightning McQueen or Hello Kitty underwear.  I did mean in the eyes of three-year-olds, but if the shoe (or other) fits.....

Next post: home at last!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Three hours and they will be in America and LB will be an American citizen! I remember that background of the Marriott so well. Wish we could have traveled at the same time, but God had His timing. Can't wait for Essie and LB to meet!

    ReplyDelete