Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Monday, June 4, 2012

can...not...help...myself...must...blog

Can you see why I kept the blog while we were in China last time? You can see which one of us has to divulge all things at any given time!

I don't know when James will get to blogging about getting L.B., so I thought I'd give a quick update.  The hand-off was complete yesterday! L.B. is with his dad and older brothers!!!! He is happy and playful and has a mind of his own!  I envision some serious alpha child battles going on in this home. When I saw him, he had discovered the phone and was trying to make some calls (probably trying to order a pizza or call a taxi to take him away from those weird people).  He was getting into everything, which reminded me of certain other children around here....(did I already ask you to pray for us?).

The adoption becomes finalized today (their Tuesday, which should make certain members of my community group happy), so he will be legally ours!  I think I've used enough exclamation points, I think you can gauge my excitement, I'll reign it in and sign off, for now, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment