Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back in the proverbial saddle

School is back in session, so I thought I'd show pictures of my students.

The "P" stands for "preschool," not "problematic pipsqueaks"

 
 I asked him to "hold it higher," and this is his interpretation


 
 Now for the big kiddos... first, the littlest big kid...
 
Not sure what inspired this thuggish expression on Bob

 
I am slightly frightened looking at this "8." This means high school begins next year!!!
 
 
Okay, so how many people does it take to swing a toddler?  Apparently three to help him on the swing, one to document the process.
 
As you can see, it starts off well, LB is all smiles, until....

 
We realize he does not know how to keep himself seated on the swing.  Look at Kimi's reaction, it's priceless.

 
 He clearly could not keep his seat on the seat.  We were able to get him back on, but after a few swings, he fell off when he flipped forward. 
 
  After that traumatic event, he needed comforting from his favorite person.
 
 Others fared better on the swings...


 
"Swing" by and visit us again for more pictures!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment