Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Monday, March 7, 2011




This was the scene I came upon when I had the audacity to take a quick trip to the bathroom. I did not know what they had gotten into, and at first glance I thought we were having an ant infestation.







Upon further investigation, coupled with the behavior that accompanied my unnanounced presence, I realized what was covering the floor.



Yes, they had attacked and prevailed over the bulk bag of chocolate chips that had been sitting undisturbed on the kitchen table. Of course once they saw me, they began furiously scooping handfuls of chips and consuming them. That's why you see chocolate oozing out of the male WTs mouth. And like any mom worth her salt, my first inclination was to grab the camera. Welcome to my world people.

No comments:

Post a Comment