Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random pictures

So I either post successively, or wait for long periods of time between.  Blogging consistently is not my strong point...obviously.

I have some random pictures and a random comment from M (the two-year-old going on 20).  Yesterday, out of the blue, he asked me, "Where is Juan Peron?"  Me: "Uh, Juan Peron, as in the Argentinian dictator?"  M: "Yeah, where he is? He's on the movie?" Me: "Yeah, you remember seeing him? Well, he's dead now, he lived a long time ago."  M: "What about the lady?"  Me: "You mean his wife, Eva Peron?" M: "Yeah, how she die?"  Me: "She had stomach cancer and died."  M: "Oh. Can I have more milk?"  Okay, so in history I read about Juan Peron and showed the sibs a few clips from "Evita."  I didn't even remember that M was in the room, nor did I ever think he'd remember Juan Peron's name.  Beware what you say around here!!!!

Here's some logic from the male WT:
M: Mom, I want some grasshopper pie.  Please have it?
Mom: Well, you said you were too full to finish your dinner.  How can you eat grasshopper pie if you're too full?
M:  (Thinking, contemplating...) Grasshopper pie will make me happy.
Yeah, you guessed it.  The kids got grasshopper pie. You gonna argue with logic like that???

So here's some assorted pictures...

Sisterly love

 If you thought the days of WTs making messes was over, think again.  Only now they try to clean up before I discover the mess, or try to hide it.  Here M was trying to help K by pouring cereal for her.
 One of them spilled water and so they are using the age old, highly efficient technique of kleenex on wet carpet.
 Cute and charming, huh?  Looks like a cozy little sleepover, huh?
 This is what they were hiding.  They were decorating with stairs with torn leaf "confetti"
 Get out the granola...here are my tree huggers....

 Ready for battle!
 When they're not fighting fierce dragons (or their older brothers), they like a friendly game of football, complete with helmets and...
 fancy footwear
 Recreating a scene from "Chopped," a cooking competition on the Food Network.  They are waiting for the judges' decision.  Notice the attention to detail on their presentation.
 This is what they do to babysitters around here.  We don't go out much...ransom is getting too costly.

1 comment: