Ephesians 1:5

"He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will."

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Freebie pics and something strange is going on...

Yes, yes, I know.  Miracles of miracles, two posts within the month.  And it's such a calm uneventful month.
After such a long absence of pictures, I felt compelled to add some more...

Here are some that were Christmas card contenders:

 The WTs did not mind that the leaves were wet and the air was cold.  I don't think their internal thermometers work that well at that age... It's cute photo, but somewhat incomplete.
 Here is the Froisland pinwheel shot.  We couldn't get the WTs to look straight up.  That blue thing in the picture is Gabriel's "scarf."  Now I purposely put the word scarf in quotations as the thing is really a piece of fleece that used to have some sort of shape to it.  Now it's used as a jumprope, whip, etc.  Linus has a blanket, Gabriel has his "scarf" (see, I did it again).  Sometimes the "scarf'" goes missing courtesy of one of his siblings.  I don't miss it and only feign attempts at helping him find it again.  Bad mommy, bad bad mommy.
 Should we get Micah some wine to go with that cheese????
I actually like this one, but there was too much street in the background.  Picky, picky, picky.

One of many cool aspects of homeschooling is that when the kids visit their dad at work, we get to call it a "field trip." 



 Her dad has a helmet just like this one...

More cheese!

Okay, so something strange is going on at my house.  We actually were able to take down the gate that blocks the stairs (we had a small ceremony for it).  Here is a picture of a construction worker helping to dismantle it.


Another bizarre situation we had was a huge cereal spill...that was not caused by the WTs! In fact, Mom knocked it over and the WTs rushed over to the scene.  I was about to head them off (I had visions of toddler toes squishing the cereal gleefully) when the strangest thing happened.  They started picking up the cereal and putting it back in the container (oh stop, the 10 second rule applied, besides it's the thought that counts, not the hair and dust that went with the cereal). 
The WTs are also engaging in this activity I think people call "sharing."  It's where one WT has a coveted item that the other has and actually gives it over.  It's pretty mindblowing stuff.

 So I don't know what's going on around here.  Maybe there's going to be an earthquake (they say animals act funny, maybe toddlers do too).  Or maybe aliens abducted the WTs.  Yep, that's it.  And this is what they left behind:

'nuff said.  Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment